Sunday, August 20, 2006

Working, Racing and Shopping

It seems like forever since I've posted.

I have been working alot of overtime and seems like we're never at home anymore. By the time I get home at 6, make supper, do the dishes, do some laundry, give Paige a bath and spend some time with the kids, it's bedtime.

Josh has been racing every weekend and seems to have all the kinks worked out. It's been a frustrating season for him this year, so I'm glad he'll be able to end it with some good racing. For updates on the 68 Race Team check out the "other blog".

We went school shopping in Mason City last Sunday. I think they are all ready for school to start. The boys start on Wednesday and Paige starts Pre-school on Thursday. She'll go on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Paige is very excited, but I'm not so sure about the boys.

Paige and Cameron had physicals for school last Monday. Paige is 3 ft. 7 in. tall and weighs 45 lbs. She is in the 96th percentile for height and the 95th for weight. Nobody's going to pick on her at school!

Cameron and I went to the movie today to see Pirates of the Caribbean:Dead Man's Chest. I loved the first one and this one was almost as good.


Other than that, not a whole lot has been happening around here. Sure seems like summer just flew by this year. I can't believe it's almost Labor Day already.

No comments: