Sunday, August 27, 2006

My Bologna Has a First Name

Paige has been on the bologna diet for the past few weeks. I don't know what the deal is, but every night for supper she wants to have a bologna sandwich.

I know, I know....why do I give in and let her eat a bologna sandwich every night. Because sometimes it's just easier to pick the battles. And is bologna really worth battling over, I say no. Eventually, she'll get sick of bologna and move on to something else.

I thought we had a break-through yesterday. I made tacos for lunch and Paige said she would have a taco, too. Whooo Hooo! No more bologna.

But, what she ended up eating was what she called a "bologna taco". Which was a soft taco shell, a piece of bologna, some shredded cheese and lettuce.

I need to buy stock in Oscar Meyer!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW - BALOGNA, HER AND HER UNCLE EIRK!!!EUCK