Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day today. It all started with breakfast in bed....what a treat! Then Josh and Paige even did the dishes, bigger treat!

We went to Fort Dodge to do a little shopping. I got some new perfume and Josh picked up a Wii Fit for me. I've wanted one since Christmas, but the stores were always out of them. Well, today they had some in stock so I got one. Yeah! I don't know how long I will stay this excited, but I have really good intentions.

We invited Josh's mom and dad over for supper along with our neighbor, Barb. Josh grilled some awesome food and we had a wonderful supper.

Happy Mother's Day to all!! Hope your day was also great.

1 comment:

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

Awesome! Wii Fit. I'd love one of those...

I had a good Mom's Day, too. Got to spend some time outside, and then my family took me out for sushi. Love it!