Sunday, June 11, 2006

Hand Washing and Band-Aids

Since it was such a nice day on Friday, Paige played outside all afternoon in her sandbox. When it was time to wash her hands, she and Kyle went to the hose in the back yard to "rinse off". After I heard squealing and yelling I had to go see what was going on. This is what I found......

She decided it was more fun to spray Kyle. But in the process, she soaked herself. Oh well, at least it was only water.

While she was playing, she cut her finger a little. I went to go get a Band-Aid for her which caused the meltdown to multiply 10 fold. Paige is scared of Band-Aids. She would rather bleed all over than to have a Band-Aid. Have you ever heard of a kid that doesn't like Band-Aids? Most kids want one even if they are not bleeding. Like I've said before.....she's a weird kid!

No comments: