Sunday, July 26, 2009

Not a whole lot going on

I feel like I haven't blogged in a long time, but that's because I just don't think we have a whole lot going on.

The other day I commented to a friend who also blogs that I really should update ours, but that all it would say is: went to the races, went to the pool, went to the races, went to the pool.

What can I say, it's summer.......that's all we've been up to. Racing and the pool.

I created a new blog today dedicated to Paige's go-kart racing adventures. The link is on the left.

We go on vacation the week of August 10th. Maybe after that I will have something interesting to blog about.

1 comment:

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

You know? It's not so bad to have days where there's not a whole lot going on. Seems like our lives can get so overscheduled!

Enjoy these summer days.