Sunday, May 7, 2006

Name Tags and Garage Sales....Literally

I haven't posted in a while because it's been pretty quiet around here.

The kids are all doing well.

It's getting very close to the end of the school year so the boys are excited. Cameron starts baseball practice this afternoon. And Kyle works all the time at the Pizza Ranch.

Paige is ready for Pre-School. We went to Round-Up last month and ever since then she asks to go to school...EVERYDAY! I think she's a little excited.

She said the funniest thing at Pre-School Round-up. When we got there the teacher asked her if she wanted a name tag. Paige told her, "no thank you, I already have a name".

She takes everything so literally, when I asked her if she wanted to go to a garage sale with me, she told me I didn't need to go because we already have a garage.

There were city-wide sales in Pocahontas this weekend. I found Paige alot of clothes for this summer and some for fall. I'm still pretty excited about taking her school shopping this fall. I say that now, but I'm sure I won't be quite as ready for her first day of school.

Alyse and Ella also came home for the garage sales. Paige and I offered to keep Ella on Saturday morning since I did all my bargain shopping on Friday night. Paige really enjoyed having Ella over. That is, until Ella had a dirty diaper and when she threw up. Paige did "help" with the diaper changing. She got the diaper and wipes out of the diaper bag and then went to stand in the hallway until the diaper was changed.



Paige and Ella


No comments: