Saturday, March 25, 2006

New Job

I found out 2 weeks ago on Tuesday that, due to budget cuts, that the staff at school is being downsized. I, of course, was one of the "lucky" ones to be cut. I have a job through the end of the school year, but they are not going to renew my contract for next year.

I decided not to take my chances at finding a job in May. So, last Tuesday I interviewed for a job at Jack Links in Laurens. They called me on Thursday and offered me the position. I start next Monday, April 3rd. I'm not even really sure of my job description right now because I am hired for a new department they are adding. I do know that Jack Links in Laurens is a distribution center for the company and there is no manufacturing of the products.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure glad I read this website so I can keep up with what is going on in your family. Interesting!!