Thursday, December 8, 2005

Josh and Heather





Josh is still working for Schwan's as a route manager aka "The Schwan's Man". He is in his 5th year working for the company.

Besides staying very busy with his job, he also occupies his time with his race car. There is a link to that site on the side of this one. That will keep you up-to-date on the racing activities.

Heather is working as a Paraeducator in the Special Ed Department at Pocahontas Area High School and keeping busy keeping up with the families activities.

By request, I have added pictures of Josh and myself. We don't have our pictures taken very often, so I added what I have. Josh's is from a win this summer at the track and mine is my school picture from this year.
The only other picture I could add is our wedding picture from 5 years ago, so I went with the most recent.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a GOOD year at 308 S. Main!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi heather it was nice to see your kids and you and your husband.cindy muntz

Anonymous said...

I'm delighted to see all the photos and hear all the news of Ella, Paige Vivian, Kyle, Cameron, Josh & Heather, and Charles & Alyse, etc.!! I'm sending your like to Marvin's daughter Alysia who is expecting her first baby in May 2006. She'll say, who are these cousins? Hope we can all meet someday. Love, Susan in Virginia susantheiler@mac.com